Monday, September 19, 2011

Emmys

Although, I barely find a break for primetime, I was still entertained by last night's Emmys...so much that I'll be devoting my Sundays to marathons of Modern Family, Boardwalk Empire, and Mildred Pierce.  


Highlights: Performance by Lonely Island ft. Michael Bolton and Akon




Beautiful Dresses from Sophia Vergara and Vampire Diaries', Nina Dobrev.


Sophia is a sizzling hot, gorgeous, goddess. I can't say enough about her... from her exaggerated accent and charisma, perfect curves, and a beautiful face... this woman is sexy inside-out.  She looked absolutely stunning in her custom Vera Wang coral one-shouldered crepe gown with chiffon draping and emerald jewelry by infamous Lorraine Schwartz. Coral has grown to be my all time favorite colour. 


Lurve Nina's Donna Karan rich red gown and Judith Lieber clutch. She looked flawless head-to-toe. The simplicity and the elegance of her hair and make-up completed and complimented her ensemble. She truly looked like a movie star and a red carpet veteran. Well done, Nina :)



No comments:

Post a Comment