Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ginger Fever

I am consciously admitting how annoying and over enthusiastic I've been over my past discovery,  those who speak to me regularly will concur.   Yet, thanks to my recent trend of blogging, I now have a chance to expose my newest revelation with the rest of you, dear readers.

In one simple and highly underrated ingredient, I have found the formula to the healthier and more beautiful YOU.  The Asians have been taking advantage of this incredible rhizome for centuries,  using it as traditional medicine and as an essential flavor to almost all of their recipes. Now it's time for the rest of us to come aboard.   Ginger



Skin care/anti aging (exfoliator and antioxidants), properly functioning gastrointestinal system, boost of energy, stronger immune ....all of these are its proven benefits, working as a remedy for nearly everything. 

With my constant change of temperature, lack of sleep, hectic schedule, and fasting...this powerful root ginger has been keeping me on my feet when my immune system typically would be at its worst.   I add fresh slices of ginger in my green tea and drink it at least twice a day.  If you are trying to lose weight, its best to mix it with garlic vinegar and water,  consume it right before each meal. 

Here are some links ( I didn't make this stuff up) 
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/cure-yourself-ginger This one is my favorite (short video) Dr. Oz does a great job explaining how it works









2 comments: